Fitcover's TANNED & TONED Sweat-Ready Self-Tan Mousse is perfect for women with an active lifestyle. Specially formulated with skin firming and toning properties to boost your training results and sweat-proof formula that allows perspiration to pass through the tan instead of removing it. Achieve sunless radiance and natural-looking tan in as little as 1 hour.
Made with vegan and natural ingredients to give you deeper, darker, natural-looking tan.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Melanatime® - tan-activating peptides enhance melanin production and extend the life of your tan.
- Caffeine and Guarana - help to improve skin tightness and firmness boosting your training results.
Use a tanning mitt to apply. Shake well before use.
Step 1 - Ensure skin is clean exfoliated and dry.
Step 2 - Apply with a tanning mitt in circular motion until evenly blended.
Step 3 - Shower 1 hour after application for a light tan, 2-4 hours for a medium tan, 6-8 hours for a dark tan. The longer you leave before showering the darker your tan will be. Leave on overnight for darkest result.
Tip: Apply moisturizer to drier areas such as hands, feet, elbows and knees before application. Use only remnants of mousse on the mitt for these areas to achieve the most natural result.
Caution: This product alone will not protect your skin against harmful sun exposure. Repeated exposure on unprotected skin will increase the risk of skin aging and skin cancer. Be aware and take measures to protect your skin. Do not use on broken skin and avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product and consult your doctor immediately.
Store below 25°C/77°F in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and air exposure.
Ok.. so this all-star cast of ingredients is as follows.. I'll break each one down for you as well!
- Water (Aqua)
- Dihydroxyacetone - derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane; It darkens the skin by reacting with amino acids in the skin's surface.
- Alcohol - an anti-foaming agent, astringent, antimicrobial agent, and a solvent
- Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether - reduces the loss of moisture of the product
- Propylene Glycol - absorbs water and moisturises the skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Caramel - imparts a brown color and fragrance
- Phenoxyethanol - highly effective in preventing the growth of fungi, bacteria, and yeast that could cause products to spoil
- Caprylyl Glycol - adds moisturization and wetting properties to many cosmetics, as well as functions as a preservative booster
- Potassium Sorbate - kill microorganisms, or retard their growth and reproduction, thus protecting cosmetics from spoilage.
- Hexylene Glycol - reduces the loss of moisture of the product
- Polysorbate 20 - reduces the loss of moisture of the product
- Fragrance (Parfum) - impart a pleasant odor
- Caffeine - enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Xanthan Gum - functions as a binder and emulsion stabilizer
- Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract - It is used in skin care and anti-aging products for its toning, antioxidant and astringent properties; guarana-containing cosmetics may reduce sagging in your cheeks, improve skin tightness and minimize wrinkles around your eyes
- Tocopheryl Acetate - a form of vitamin E used in skin care products due to its antioxidant properties and natural skin-conditioning effects
- Butylene Glycol - can add needed hydration to skin cells and can even play a role in easing the appearance of wrinkles
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-40 - Improves appearance of skin, fine lines, and wrinkles; tan-activating peptide
- Triethyl Citrate - prevent product deformation
- Orange Oil - contains a high concentration of vitamin C; that protects the skin from harmful free radicals, stimulating collagen production, and reducing hyperpigmentation
- Vanillin - provide sweet, pure and rich creamy notes of vanilla
- Ethyl Vanillin - provide sweet, pure and rich creamy notes of vanilla
- Aldehyde C-18 - a flavouring ingredient with a creamy and buttery profile almost like that of coconut
- Ethyl Butyrate - a flavouring ingredient
- Allyl Caproate - a flavouring ingredient
- Balsam/Peru - sweet, rich vanilla-like scent
- Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
- Green 5 (CI61570)
- Red 40 (CI 16035)
- Red 33 (CI 17200)
- Blue 1 (CI 42090)
- Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
Due to hygiene reasons, our Tanning products are not covered by our 100% money-back guarantee.
What is Fitcover’s Self Tan Mousse’s base color?
It’s Chocolate base.
Does Fitcover’s Self Tan Mousse contain sulphates or parabens?
Although some sulphates/sulfates or parabens are safe to use within the recommended amount and are cheaper, we decided not to use them.
How many times can I apply on my body out of one bottle of Fitcover Self Tan Mousse?
It depends on how much you consume per application. For instance, you consume around 2 tablespoon/30ml per application the 150ml bottle will last up to 5 times application.
What is the smell like?
It has a relaxing Aromatherapy blend smell.
Do I need to put sunblock after or before I apply it?
We recommend putting sunblock after tanning since this product alone will not protect your skin against harmful sun exposure. Be aware and take measures to protect your skin.
Can I still apply my favorite body lotion or moisturizer before tanning? Should I apply it right after I shower as well?
We do recommend for you to ensure skin is clean, exfoliated and dry before application. However, if you have dry skin please refer to number 13. We recommend to moisturise everyday after your tan has been washed off.
How long does the tan last?
A high quality self-tanner can last 3 days to a week
How long before the tan develops after I apply it?
Shower 1 hour after application for a light tan, 2-4 hours for a medium tan, 6-8 hours for a dark tan. The longer you leave before showering the darker your tan will be. Leave on overnight for darkest result.
How long should I wait before I shower?
At least an hour after application for a light tan.
How can I maintain the tan to keep it beautiful?
We recommend to moisturise everyday after your tan has been washed off.
Is it safe for those with sensitive skin?
Tanned & Toned Self-Tan Mousse does not contain skin irritating ingredients. However, we recommend like any other cosmetics to do a skin patch test if you are known to have sensitive skin.
Will this be good for dry skin?
We recommend to apply moisturizer especially to drier areas such as hands, feet, elbows and knees before application. Use only remnants of mousse on the mitt for these areas to achieve the most natural result.
Please Click Here for more information on Refunds
Please Click Here for more information on Faulty Goods